Saturday, October 30, 2010

familee, well one of them

oh how i love the lee's. abe, amberly, katelyn, and baby are just four of this grand family. my second favorite thing to photograph is people as they are. and this is them, just being them.


IMG_9615
IMG_9620
IMG_9616
IMG_9598
IMG_9641
IMG_9633
IMG_9643
IMG_9651
IMG_9603
IMG_9611
IMG_9684
IMG_9660 IMG_9574
IMG_9664
making magic is my favorite thing to do as a photographer. light equals magic, and i love light. the biggest compliment anyone has given me was that the light in my photo looked like a fairytale. life truly is a fairytale through my eyes. you may blame that on reading too many books, watching lord of the rings so many times, or daydreaming. regardless life is magic through my eyes and i like to capture that.


IMG_9739 IMG_9754 IMG_9772
IMG_9797
i let abe give the lensbaby a try, and though all of the photos above were edited by me abe took one of them. can you guess which it is...? his photo turned out to be one of my favorites from the evening, which doesn't surprise me because all of the lee children have talent coming out their ears. plus a few have already proved their skill with a camera.

3 comments:

  1. Elise! Thank you soooooooo much! These are beautiful! Having them is an absolute treasure for us! It can be hard to capture a toddler and in the family setting and I couldn't love what you did more. It is so precious! Thank you! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. We need family and kids photos taken so very badly. Will you spend a couple of hours with us? Please? If it is getting too cold for outdoor pictures, we'll find something indoors that doesn't suck. Our last photo session was almost three years ago, which is too long, and plus we too 'em ourselves then so :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, I'd love to do some photos with your family! If we do them by the end of November, and have good luck with Utah's bipolar weather, outside should still work.

    ReplyDelete