Thursday, May 27, 2010

seneca








Though I practically grew up on stage and in leotards, I have very few pictures of me dancing. Its sad to think that I dont have many photos to show my children since that was such an integral part of my experience growing up. That being said, in addition to someday being a super talented portrait photographer I also want to, shall we say, specialize in taking photos of dancers. There honestly are not many utah photographers who take any dancer photos aside from team shots, which lets face it show none of the girls talents however difficult standing smiling may be. Plus it would be way fun.

This lovely girl is putting together a portfolio for auditions, so we had fun taking some action shots to put in said portfolio. She was kind enough to let me practice on her, which I will need lots more of in order to figure out the types of angles that make really cool dancer shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment